I founded TWOSENSE.AI for continuous biometric authentication based on behavior.
- 09/2015 – CEO & Co-Founder at TWOSENSE.AI
- 04/2014 – Ph.D. (Dr.-Ing.) in Computer Science (Engineering)
- 10/2013 – 09/2015 Founder at TwoSense, LLC.
- 06/2010 – 09/2013 Research Assistant and Ph.D. Candidate at the Karlsruhe Institute of Technology, Chair for Pervasive Computing Systems, TecO Group, under the supervision and advisement of Prof. Dr.-Ing. Michael Beigl.
- 09/2012 – 11/2012 Visiting researcher at the ETH Zurich in The Electronics Lab (IfE) with Prof. Gerhard Tröster and Dr. Daniel Roggen
- 05/2009 – 05/2010 Research Assistant and Ph.D. Candidate at the Technische Universität Braunschweig in the Institute of Operating Systems and Computer Networks , under the supervision and advisement of Prof. Dr.-Ing. Michael Beigl.
- 08/2007 – 02/2008 Study abroad at the Universidad de Guadalajara in Guadalajara, Mexico. Concentration: artificial intelligence
- 04/2006 – 05/2009 Master of Science in Computer Science from at the Technische Universität Braunschweig .
- 04/2005 – 04/2006 Application developer at Miltenyi Biotec in Cologne, Germany.
- 09/2004 – 02/2005 Study abroad at the Universität Würzburg in Würzburg, Germany. Concentration: German language studies
- 09/2000 – 02/2005 Bachelor of Science in Computer Science Combined with Physics at the State University of New York at Albany.